mjaUSA has a great career opportunity for individuals from all backgrounds who are motivated, outgoing and have an entrepreneurial spirit. This position is based in Los Angeles, CA and requires local travel.
• Significant earnings potential with industry-leading compensation
• Training programs and mentoring programs
• Lead programs that help you build your clients base
• Personal assistance and resources to help manage your clients
• A target market of approximately 27,757,000 million businesses and millions of households and growing
• Work from home office as part of the mjaUSA Home Office Network
• Easy to use sales, marketing and client relationship management tools
Choose a career where YOU determine your future success! Take control!
Our Sales Representatives offer a variety of services, products, and solutions that have been tested by years of industry experience. As a mjaUSA Commissioned Sales Representative, you’ll provide a consultative approach to create an innovative solution that best fits the needs of each individual client. A multi-line service portfolio provides an increased ability to cross-sell existing and new clients. With industry leading compensation and the ability to earn well-above industry averages, we believe mjaUSA has the capability to grow your income faster than you may have ever thought possible. mjaUSA also invests in your success by providing marketing and lead-generation support as well as ongoing training and career development. Give us your all and we will give back!
Think about it. Why wouldn’t we give our Sales Professionals the tools and support they need to succeed!
Sales Representative Requirements:
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Strong ethical performance
• Excellent time-management and phone skills (A real professional)
• Coachable and competitive spirit
• Mobile phone & Laptop
• Means of Transportation
• Professional Appearance and Language Skills mjaUSA (Bi-lingual is a plus!)
mjaUSA staff work out of home offices (your home). We believe in letting people shine in their own environment. This corporate philosophy allows a vast majority of qualified individuals the opportunity to prosper without the restrictions found in traditional office environments. The use of communications, Internet technologies, and structure allows us to show clients the capability of our solutions and the benefits of a well established network.
Additional information on this opening will be provided to prospects that are asked to interview for this position. All e-mails, applications, and non-phone communication will be replied. When asked to be interviewed you will be required before the interview date to have a basic knowledge of mjaUSA products and services line. We highly recommend you purchase one of the free product choices on the mjaUSA network (http://store.mjausa.net) to learn more about our company.
This position to start is Commission Only. When you shine as a mjaUSA Sales Representative you will be moved to a full-time salary position with commission. Show us what you can do for us and we will give you what you deserve.
NOTICE: You MUST apply online for this position. You can send your resume via e-mail but without an online application we cannot accept your resume.